Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"I Will Sustain You"

Dear Reader,

This is the first post in the new year of 2013.  I would like to share with you a vision I had for this year.  I received it during a meeting where nearly a dozen pastors and leaders from other churches in the region were in attendance.  I shared it with them and now feel led to share it with you.  I believe this is a word for the Church and I hope that you will be encouraged today when you read it.

Sincerely,
Nickie Farley



The group of pastors and leaders were asked to pray over the nations and this is the vision I was given during that time:



At first, I thought I was seeing a monster.  There were all of these arms reaching out in different directions from a very large object standing before me.  I looked down and could see we were standing above the earth.  I looked up and realized the thing before me was a massive tree!  The strong arms were the branches of this tree.

Looking past the tree I saw an angel of the Lord watching the scene before me as if managing what was about to take place.  I noticed a rather large wheel encircling the tree.  Upon the wheel at intervals were handles.  Each arm reached out to grasp one of the handles and began to turn the wheel counterclockwise.

As the wheel turned, a ramp appeared, extending down to the Earth.  I watched as a stream of what appeared to be gold dust began to pour down the ramp from some invisible place in the heavenlies.  Reaching the bottom of the ramp, the dust rained down upon the Earth.  It appeared that it was only moving to certain places.  

I watched as this gold dust began to form in huge pyramid like formations in strategic places upon the Earth.  Then, came people carrying baskets, bags, jars, etc.  They filled these objects with the gold and carried them to other places...

The first place was what appeared to be a house.  The person knocked on the door and handed someone else a jar of the dust.  That person then ground the dust and made loaves of bread.  I watched as the loaves continued to increase.

The second place was a field.  Someone carried a basket and scooped out the gold with their hands and spread it throughout the field.  Suddenly, the rich, freshly tilled soil sprouted life as shoots of green grew quickly from the ground!

The third place was open water.  I watched as someone took a cup and poured out it's contents into the water.  Gold dust spread across the water and a bright light shone from it.

Finally, I saw someone drink the dust from heaven from a cup!

I asked the Lord, "What does this all mean?"

He said to me, "I will sustain you."

Then, I saw a dark army come to the places where the supply of gold was lain out.  They searched, but could not see the gold!  Suddenly, I saw a bright light from Heaven shine down and blind the eyes of the army from seeing the people gathering the gold.

Again, I heard the Lord say, "I will sustain you."


I believe this vision's purpose is to let the Church know that God will sustain us.  If you read the Word, you will find verses like Psalm 1:3 and Jeremiah 17:8 that talks about trees bearing fruit in due season and doesn't fear drought.  I believe God is sending down His glory over the Earth.  He is sending provision for the Church in this hour.  The bread is for all those who are going to come hungry!  There is going to be a great harvest!  The lost are going to be drawn to the living waters!  All those who drink of it will be filled!  

God is blinding the eyes of the Enemy from seeing the supply or the ones who are distributing it.  This is more than a fleeting need for sustenance, this is an eternal act of sustaining!  God will sustain His people this hour!  His glory will be distributed throughout the Earth and there will be a great harvest of souls for His kingdom!  Get ready for the wave of His glory to cover the Earth!  He is drawing men and women to Himself!  There have been great revivals in the past, but something much larger is coming to strategic places across the Earth and the Enemy will not be able to stop it!   


         

No comments:

Post a Comment