Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspired (click title for video)


"I'm inspiring you to go to the next level- my beloved.
Your going to rise to a great height!

Listen to me- tune into me!
I'm speaking - listen - open up to me!

A door is about to open in a dry land.
A flood door from heaven!
Your the one that will help guide the flood waters of heaven!

Know I trust you and appoint you for this hour.
The visions and dreams are going to come to you fast.
Record them! Don't miss them!
Definitions and instructions will be in a vision or dream - Be ready!

Know who you are!
Authority in your hands, voice and actions!
Others will watch and follow!
I'm a detailed God!
There is NO other!

I equip - lead and train you! 
Yes is your word of agreement!
Awaken agreement of the roaring spirit of fire!
Awaken!!"

*Given to me on Sat. Aug. 14, 2010. Please pray with George and I to let this unfold! Your way Abba...your way! I have moved in this before but really had stepped back...but I find the Lord stirring me up in a big way! I know it is because of the increase in my prayer life and fasting. I know the Lord is speaking to me more or maybe I'm cleaning my ears out and listening! Anyway, I trust you all to pray!

Blessings,
Pastor Dotty


Pastor Dotty Ellingwood

No comments:

Post a Comment